Easy Healthy Shrimp Asparagus Skillet
•1lb. Jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
•olive oil spray
•1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
•1/2 tsp. Black pepper
•4 cloves of garlic chopped
•1lb of asparagus cut in thirds
•1 can of diced tomatoes
•1/4 fresh Parmesan cheese
•1lb of protein plus spaghetti
•1/4c fresh parsley
1. Spray skillet with olive oil and add garlic and sauté.
2. Add shrimp, salt, pepper and asparagus.
3. Boil water and cook pasta. When done drain but keep 1/4 cup of pasta water.
4. Add spaghetti to skillet with the 1/4c of saved pasta water. Stir and mix well all ingredients in skillet.
5. Add a can of diced tomatoes.
Tomatoes only not the juice.
6. Top with fresh Parmesan and Parsley.