Almond Crusted Parmesan Salmon Fillet
Ingredients: for 2 servings
12 oz salmon
2 tablespoons olive oil
⅓ cup almond, crushed
⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Mix + crush almonds, seasoning, and parmesan together in large bowl.
2. Whisk egg in a separate bowl.
3. Dredge the salmon in the egg, then the breading mixture.
4. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
Once the pan is ready, add the salmon and let cook on one side for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes on the other side.
5. Serve salmon with a side of veggies!